I was there sunday.... we hope to get a newsletter out this month, and we'll
post that to the website, but in the mean time....

The air was very still, no big lift, lots of scratching for times -
especially since that evil man Jerry set task times at 10, 13,13, 2 hours
and 13 (felt like), and 10.  I'm assuming the 10 was the result of threats
: )  Well, maybe the threat of a storm.

A red Icon won on Saturday (JS), and an abomination of an Icon (do I even
need say it?? - JB, just in case you've not seen "it"*) won on Sunday....
but not without lots of very tough man on man fighting - many rounds were
flown out under 100 feet for what seemed like the whole task.  at least
that's what I remember most...

Anyone else?  Someone in the top 10?  and....WHO WON OHIO'S CUP??

Brent

*actually, his ship / the Icons really are works of art.... 68 oz for
that???  wow.

Subject: Re: [RCSE] DARTS contest