Does it record MAX or Total Gain.

I seem to have read of a device that measures altitude gain.  In other
words, if you have a hill in your neighborhood that rises 100 feet and
your ride up the hill, and down, and up and down a total of ten cycles
(up/down) you see a total of 1000 feet altitude gain, although you never
achieved an altitude of more than 100 feet.  This is useful for a
bycyclist, but I'm not sure this is what I want to know about my sailplane
flight.  It mught be a useful tool, but I'm not sure.

.........bc    ([EMAIL PROTECTED]

       http://www.widomaker.com/~conk
Williamsburg, VA 23185