Wanted: Healthy, energetic, enthusiastic individual to help Darrell Zaballos, Gavin Botha, and Gordon Jennings at the US F3B Team Selection Trials in Rome GA over the Labor day weekend (next weekend).

Task: Base B helper

Wages: Room/board and meals (and plenty of water)

Why: We really need you

So if you can make it to Rome next weekend and are into sweating in the hot GA sun, let me know. Mainly looking for some local guys or (kids) since its getting to late in the game for travel arrangements. There will also be a healthy reward at the end of the contest $$$$$ if you know what I mean!

Thanks Darrell Z.

P.S. I'll be leaving tomorrow morning headed to the airport so if I don't receive any emails tonight you can contact me at the field on Thursday or Friday or even Saturday would be fine, I'll also be staying at the Holiday Inn with the rest of the group.