Hi,

I want to let you know my great satisfaction
toward Hitec RCD service.

I sent RCD  for repair one of my 555 receiver that
I bought at least a year ago (I dont remember how
long ago I bought this particular 555).

I just received my 555 receiver RCD kindly
repaired free of charge even if I told themu it
was not on garantee.

I greatly appreciate the very high quality of RCD
service. I cannot do otherwise than recommend
their products to my friends and I will prefer
buying again their products without hesitation.

I am in no way connected to RCD.
--
Louis Cimon
[EMAIL PROTECTED]