Of course- this "self repair" was a result of the Coreolis effect. Good
thing Bozo lives in the northern hemisphere. Had he done this in, say
Australia - the problem would have been exacerbated :-)

                -----Original Message-----
                From:   Phil [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
                Sent:   Wednesday, August 28, 2002 2:33 PM
                To:     Dave
                Cc:     Joe G; RCSE
                Subject:        [RCSE]  The Bozo method to Straighten Fusion
Fuse

                Hi Dave and others....

                Two years ago I got a really nice fuse from our buddy Brian
McClean.(sp??) Well
                fans, it was twisted.
                Put the joiner in...sight it on the flat table...oh holy
shit the fin was off
                about two inches to the right...now this was twist...Brian
what were you smokin
                the day you laid this POS up???
                Do you even bother to heat cure it or what...
                Since out good buddy Brain is not here on RCSE to defend
himself, let me tell
                you  how Ifelt....  aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah
fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu__
                __
                But I fixed it...
                Here is how
                I hung it from the ceiling tail down for 2 years...
                Like magic...the fin is now perfect...
                I can finish building the ship.

                Your Friend Bozo
                Did I get the plane I deserved?
                No. But Brian got what he deserrved.
                RCSE-List facilities provided by Model Airplane News.  Send
"subscribe" and "unsubscribe" requests to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

message and its attachments and notify Space Imaging immediately.