Hello All,

I just soldered up a slickraft shift inverter board to
be added to my 9C radio.  I have not actually wired it
to the 9C board yet and have a few questions.  Has
anyone out there added this converter to their 9C?  It
was actually made for the 8U but I am told it works on
the 9C.  Any problems?  Anybody fry their radio?  This
is just a precautionary email before I cut the wire and
void my warranty.

Best Regards,

Marc Webster