Where are you finding data on the web that makes these look good at low
RE? If I remember my NACA nomenclature, those are laminar flow foils
which ought to be awful at our Reynold's numbers. If you want to use
them you should build a full size plane, unless I'm just full of it.
BTW, what is task of plane? Probably someone can suggest something much
better if they know what it's for and how heavy you think it will be. If
you can't find tunnel data at appropriate Re, there's always Xfoil.

BTW, Lednicer says 63a409 and 63a406 for that plane

--
Lincoln Ross
NOTE ADDRESS CHANGE: