re my problem with the Electric setup for an Eclipse, I did come up with a
compromise.....

Since I have crow set up, I couldn't just assign the spoiler to motor easily
(mostly because then you get into the game of throws:  go to full throttle
and flip the landing mode?  turn off the crow and the motor fires up??).

What I did was set the mixing switch (long one on the right) to be the
control for the throttle - on and off for mixing, then the spoiler / left
stick runs the motor linearily (sp?).  I'm hoping this just is a stop-gap
measure until this flyer gets used to using the on-off switch; I can't help
but think that will be much less confusing.

Thanks for the suggestions all,
Brent