Scobie Puchtler or Sarah Felstiner wrote:
> Is there a reasonable standard I can assume for
> the number of degrees a servo will move each
> direction from neutral, given a TX without any
> servo-travel programming enabled or a non computer
> TX?
>
> How much variation is there in this range of
> motion, if any?
>
> If servo types are a key component in this query,
> I am specifically looking for motion range for
> CS-10's, MX-30's, HS-50's and HS-55's

120 degrees (60 from neutral each direction) is pretty typical.

Most servos can go nearly 180 degrees before hitting a mechanical
stop, which is usually only possible with subtrim adjustments and
extreme deflection.

Most pots have a wider range than this (about 270 degrees), so the
movement is still consistent at the extremes.

--
Andrew E. Mileski
Ottawa, Canada