Stephen is right, my book, 'The Worlds Vintage Sailplanes 1908 - 45',
contains a full description of the Fafnir. This book was published in
1986 but is still available, by mail, from the publisher in
Australia. (Kookaburra Technical Publications, PO Box 648, Dandenong,
VIC 3175 Australia. I think Raul Blacksten, see below, also has a few
copies left.) I do not know the current price.

There is now my newer book, 'Sailplanes 1920 - 1945', published last
year in Germany by <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>. It is is in English but there is
also a German text edition. It can be ordered by email from Raul
Blacksten <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> It has all new and improved drawings
of 120 or more sailplanes from the 1920 - 45 period, mostly different
photos and new, but briefer, text. Maybe you need both books?

The second volume, 'Sailplanes, 1945 - 1965' was published earlier
this year by Eqip (same email), and I am working on volume 3.

Best wishes

Martin Simons