Dudes and Dudettes

  We need to enlist your help to try to find our friend Oleg.  Last seen on
Sunday September 29th at the CASA 2 day HL in Rockville MD.  Hasn't been seen
since.
There was one report of a Volvo Station Wagon sighted in a rest area along
interstate 95.  It's driver appeared to be carressing something that looked
like the East Coast Triad trophy.  When approached he sped off in a southerly
direction still clutching the object with a tight lipped grin on his face and
a glow in his eyes:-)
  CONGRATS, O.

Denny Maize
www.Polecataero.com