Jim has done us a great service:

"Here is a web page that will help you make the right sound if you pile one in, in another country.
http://www.diseaseworld.com/ouch/ouch.htm  8-))  Jim Downers Grove, IL"

The Japanese is right--just the cultural nuance is missing; or something, reality :-) !!  Yes, "ouch" in Japanese is "itai" BUT the real life reaction is "laugh and burn the results" :-( !!  I wonder if we have some other interesting different knee jerk reactions out there that are used to disguise the PAIN :-) !!??

Back at the hangar after another two weeks in Mongolia and . . .

Paul Clark, SKY PILOT ONE, Osaka, Japan    (AMA # 53 777 1)
http://www.kcat.zaq.ne.jp/skypilot/
SKY PILOT'S HANGAR--RCHLG AFICIONADO