Hello,

While spectating at Visalia, I saw a very nice bright green V-tail
ship that launched to the moon and came down from altitude very fast
and very quietly.  Does anyone know what this plane was or who was
flying it?  I kept meaning to track down the plane and pilot, but put
it off until it was too late.

I'd love to find out who imports this plane and any other information
on it.  I was very impressed.

Rich