I found that Brian has a home page at http://home.earthlink.net/~kd6nrp/

Rick

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, October 14, 2002 9:27 PM
To: Tom Watson; Soaring Exchange
Subject: Re: [RCSE] Off topic - rocket powered soaring

Was hoping to see it, but it was all foggy at LAX where I was.

BTW, if anyone in California wants advance warning of these events,
subscribe to Brian Webb's "Launch Alert"...

[EMAIL PROTECTED]?subject=subscribe

At 08:16 PM 10/14/02 -0700, Tom Watson wrote:
>Anyone else see the missile launch from Pt. Mugu tonight?  Really cool.
>
>Tom
>RCSE-List facilities provided by Model Airplane News.  Send "subscribe"
and "unsubscribe" requests to [EMAIL PROTECTED]  Please note
that subscribe and unsubscribe messages must be sent in text only format
with MIME turned off.

____
Brett Jaffee: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Brett's Slope and Power Home Page: http://home.earthlink.net/~jaffee