We have to be careful not to start a park-flyer witch hunt every time some plane goes
down. That is only one explanation of an RF source causeing a hit. You might be right
or not, this time. But let's be scientific about things, and not speculate without
solid repeatable proof. Else, we're going to see a panic in the modeling community.