The pleasure was ours, and we hope to see you again
soon...either here or there.

Very glad you enjoyed it..."in spite of me"...8^)

Jack Womack
--- [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> 
>        This past weekend I had the privilege and
> pleasure of flying in the 
> Deep South contest hosted by the Houston Hawks. 
> When I signed up a few 
> months ago, I realized that I did know a single
> member of Hawks.  That has 
> changed!  I now have 15 or so new friends.
> 
>       Thanks for a great weekend of flying and great
> camaraderie.  Thanks for 
> drawing my winning number for the raffle grand prize
> (a Don Cleveland HL 
> glider kit).
> 
>        The guys from San Antonio missed a great day
> on Sunday!
> 
>        Check with the Hawks web site for complete
> scoring details.       
> 
>                   
> http://home.houston.rr.com/kovacs/hawks/
> 
> Don Richmond
> San Diego, CA (Pensacola, FL today)
> www.hilaunch.com
> 


__________________________________________________
Do you Yahoo!?
Y! Web Hosting - Let the expert host your web site
http://webhosting.yahoo.com/
RCSE-List facilities provided by Model Airplane News.  Send "subscribe" and 
"unsubscribe" requests to [EMAIL PROTECTED]  Please note that subscribe and 
unsubscribe messages must be sent in text only format with MIME turned off.

Reply via email to