Nyx carbon/kevlar dtube F3J model for sale. I have too many sailplanes and need some
electrics to be able to fly in the new area I moved to. I bought this off of Ron
Turner a few weeks ago and it is in perfect condition, and comes with the padded
carrying bag,ballast,wiring harness, dark blue bottom/White tops with blue and red
tips. I really don't want to sell it but I need some funds for some electric
sailplanes I've had my eye on. $800+ shipping. Jared Christensen