I experienced some losses in Phoenix this weekend, would
appreciate it if anybody could maybe let me know if it should
happen to turn up for sale somewhere. I'll be checking the more
usual places.

There was a ton of generic stuff, but among the more unique stuff
was a Wind Dancer, an electric LMR 2M sailplane. Three piece
wing, pod and boom fuse, transparent red and yellow covering. One
of probably only two flying in the country so difficult to hide.
Also a JR XP8103 Tx., different in that it's Mode 1,
flap/throttle stick is on the right. Requires a visit to a
service center/Horizon to be made 'normal' for most US flyers.
Seiko stopwatch. Tons of those around but it has my full name and
AMA number engraved on the back.

I really don't expect to get any of it back but you never know.
Any help greatly appreciated.

On a lighter note the F5J event that CASL put on in Phoenix this
weekend was a blast, I had a great time as did everybody there.
MoM format is where it's at.

Thanks,

Craig.

PS. It's triathlon, not 'triathalon'......   :-/