I would like to say thanks to the CSS for a great contest. If you couldn't
make this one you missed a very good time and some great flying as it was
not a gimmie to make your time.

Thanks to Capn' Jack and Karen for putting up with the crew that shows up at
the house when in Cincinnati.

It was one of the four great weekends of the year.

P.S. I think I can past the alcohol test for pilots at this time.

Martin Doney
Baldwin, MI(the middle of nowhere)