Just reminding y'all that we are still waiting for your entries to our first HLG
contest in Wilson, NC. We are planning to develop this into a big annual event
and we need your help for that! Please send your registration (an e-mail with
your channel number) to me or to Dick Proseus (contest director). See the flyer
for map and directions: http://olgol.com/contest/

We will have a Taboo XL kit and a few small items raffled at the contest. Every
pilot gets one free raffle ticket. Entry fees will be divided between the top
finishers as cash prises.

We already have confirmations from several strong East Coast hand launch pilots,
including the current national champion Phil Barnes and 3rd place Nats finisher
Don Vetter ans some others. This means there will be some very good competition
and a chance to measure yourself against the best pilots.

A rumor was going around that Denny Maize was planning to come to our contest in
hopes of getting the free Taboo XL kit, since it is supposed to be a very good
hand launch plane and Denny really needed one (Hi, Denny!). He even called me on
the phone and tried to reserve a couple of extra raffle tickets for himself.
Seeing how desparate he is to get a good hand launch plane, I promised Denny
that I would consider him for the position of the Taboo factory sponsored pilot,
but only if he improves his contest performance. Denny, your T-shirt and cap
with Taboo logos are on the way to you. :-)

Please, come to NC and enjoy some friendly competition. We need your support to
make the event happen!

Thermals to all,
Oleg.