A 1 meter span is pretty small. Your RE#'s will be quite small as well. It's
not a problem necessarily, but you may see some surprises.

Personally, I'd suggest the RG14. It did well for me but I've never tried it
with chord lengths as small as what your planning.

Steve Patton's small warbirds were quite zippy in only moderate lift. Anyone
know what did Steve used?

Bill Swingle
Janesville, CA
[EMAIL PROTECTED]