Gentlemen,

Scratchbuilding a large scale glider.  I've gotten to the point of making the wing root fillets. I've got my balsa cut in the shape of the root, complete with the center lines courtesy of Compufoil.  My question is simply: Do I align the center line of the airoil as provided by Compufoil with the fore/aft centerline of the fuselage?  The obvious concern is that I would like the fuselage to be slightly nose down in most aspects of the gliding flight.

The airfoil is Eppler 67at the root.

The glider is an SZD-19 Zefir 4.  Not a lot of info out there on this ship, but I like the looks.  Sorta like an X-1 with some growth issues. Not a lot of complex curves.

Info on the full size here - http://www.piotrp.de/SZYBOWCE/dszd31.htm.

Info on a polish model here - hope you can read Polish... http://www.piotrp.de/MODELE/zefir4.htm

TIA
Lee Estingoy