I flew at a place near SF, when I visited a couple of years back. Got to
know the ice plant. Rubbery, slippery and leaves stains on clothing that
will not come out. :)

Klaus K Weiss
Sydney, Australia
http://www.h.s.l.rcclubs.com

>Go north a bit to
> Davenport/Big Creek, not as crowded and a real easy place to land as they
> have tons of nice soft ice plant to land on.
> Walter

and "unsubscribe" requests to [EMAIL PROTECTED]  Please note that
MIME turned off.