This is a 3 part question.  First how hard is it to learn to fly on
HLG/DLG gliders?  I have been looking at electric 2M planes and
realize I dont want to spend the money on chargers/bateries if I can
spend either a little more on a better quality plane or save a little
overall for the W.A.F.

Next I was looking at Colibri models and was wondering how they are..
I like the look of the wooden wing and they are at a good price point
for me. So I was wondering how they would be for a starter.

Lastly. How hard is it to learn to fly with an ailerons vs. a poly wing?

Thank you for your time
Russell