In a message dated 11/18/02 8:52:54 AM Eastern Standard Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

<<
 Just out of curiosity, as I'm from South Africa, what are the penalties for
 using an 'illegal' frequency in the States?

We place your male member in a vice, remove the handle, (this all takes place
in a small wooden shed), We then set the shed on fire and hand you a rusty,
dull knife and  leave. Other than the before mentioned, nothing really bad
will happen. Just kidding, the frequency may be used here by another group,
pagers, cell phones, etc. This might cause an early demise of your aircraft.
Rich