On another mail list, Nathan Woods reports that he can see fire crews
entering Chino Hills State Park from Rim Crest Drive (the entrance to
Glider Point) to fight the fire and I think he said that flames were
visible in the park from there. So, I'd bet money that the park was
closed. They seem to close it at the drop of a hat.