Hello all fellow R/C soaring pilots!

I have reduced the price of my Organic to 400 dollars with receiver
included. I want to give the RCSE members a chance to get it before I put it
on Ebay. If you are interested, please contact me at [EMAIL PROTECTED]
so I can give you a complete description of the plane. I hope to get more
pictures of the plane by tomorrow or Wednesday.

I want you to understand that the plane has had its share of repairs to the
wing and fuse and has patches on the wings. Most of the paint at the
fuselage repair has fallen off, but it is structurally sound and, in my
opinion, flies well. The plane can be seen at
http://swsapopoff.8k.com/ForSale.htm

Thank you for your interest.