FOR SALE
Standard tail Pretty Mantis

The wing is a 3 yr old 7037 Mantis carbon and glass with 2 HS225 mg servos on flaps and 2 HS 85mg on ailerons
The fuse is a Terry Luckenbacker Pretty Mantis with a Haymaker glass fin. The stabs are Planes, Wings and Things light weights and the rudder is homemade balsa and carbon. 2 airtronics standard servos included. Wiring is for old Airtronics. The airplane is 68 oz RTF
This airplane is not perfect but is still a super flyer.
Custom made wing bags included.
    $425.00 plus shipping
X-Models (Hobby Lobby) Whisper Hollow Molded 2M 2 Hs 81 mg on V-tails 4 Airtronics 141s in the wings 600mah 4cell battery included. A little heavy at 46 oz but a super flyer. Top hinged flaps are a disadvantage but it still lands ok. Launches great, thermals great. A real blast to fly but 2M is just too small for my old eyes. Custom made wing bags included.
  $400.00 plus shipping
  $300.00 plus shipping and I'll keep the 141s--- smaller servos would bring the weight down a little.
Trades Possible---Pictures available
Thanks for looking
EDG
Pittsburgh