Bought a used Sailaire yesterday that needs a lot of TLC. It'll be a fun winter restoration project. It has a "DCH Hobby, INC" sticker on the wing so I'm sure it's one of Roy's but I have no idea of the vintage. At any rate, the DCH published weight on it is ~6lbs. I haven't weighed mine yet, but it feels a heck of a lot heavier then that. What kind of un-ballasted weights are you Sailaire pilots at?

Thanks in advance.
Jeff