Yep, Daryl, your already in last place as soon as you sign up.

lol

At 08:08 AM 12/5/2002 -0800, Daryl Perkins wrote:
<<+.3 Out of State competitions
+.5 Competing at a National Champs
+.8 Competing in an international comp or Visalia
+.8 winning a Nats Champ
+ 1.5 for winning a World Champs

That sounds like a fun contest - I'd have to fly for
something like 48.6 hours if my math is correct... ;-)