Sent: Monday, November 25, 2002 10:00 AM
Subject: Motels

    Hi Chuck:  Vern emailed me that you were taking care of listing motels for the Classic.  The Denver guys like the Days Inn on 333 W. Juanita Road.
    I talked to the Marketing Manager there and he said they would reduce their regular $79/night rate to $59/night if they sold 10 rooms to Classic entrants.
    I was wondering if you could add this Days Inn to the list of recommended motels on the contest web site?  Then I'm sure between the Denver guys and a few others, we'll meet the 10 room minimum.
    Thanks, Byron Blakeslee