I thought it was common knowledge that model airplane related items and activities defy the laws of physics. I know this, based on my experience with thin CA. At this point, I'm not sure if I've fixed more or wrecked more with that stuff. I know it readily flows against gravity and occasionally beams itself to locations far removed from the point of application.

Dieter Mahlein
http://shredair.com