Hello everybody,

I am new to competition flying and wonder if someone can shed some
light on the major differences between F3F and F3B ships. I have
tried ( may be not hard enough ) to search for internet resouces on
the subject but all I could find were rules and task descriptions.

>From the info. given in many vendors' websites, it appears that most
F3B ships can be used for F3F but there are also models offering
different airfoils for difference purposes like MH32 for F3B and RG15
mod. for F3F.

I am in the process of looking for an F3F ship. Any advice on how I
should choose my first model will be very much appreciated.

Thanks,

Y C Lui