Anyway, new ideas keep cropping up and I can build 3 or 4 GENIES for what
even a "cheap" moldie costs, so why not? It sure avoids GPS!

Harley,

Cheap moldies are just that and shiney on the outside. Not much thought other than quickest, cheapest, short-term, quick-buck production goes into them. They do not compare.

I look forward to meeting you again in 2003, hopefully at Eagle Butte...

Dieter Mahlein
http://shredair.com