I'm looking for a kit to build to get some practice in building before
starting to build my "serious" kits (you know: the kind you don't want
to ruin out of lack of experience).
I'm thinking about either the Spirit 100 or the Riser 100. It would be
nice to be able to use it in the RES class over here also.
Any advice on the one I should choose ?

Thanks,
Stefan.

---