Hi Guys,

I am wondering if there are any radio transmitters out there that
allows the user to program the mapping between the control slot
number and the control function. My old ( 10 years + ) JR computer
radios have got the following slot assignment :

Slot 1: Throttle
Slot 2: Aileron
Slot 3: Elevator
Slot 4: Rudder

As I am flying sailplanes, the throttle / gear controls are useless
to me but I do need the AUX1 control very often as most of my
sailplanes have seperate servo for each aileron. That means the
receivers I use must support no less than 6 channels ( Thro, Ail,
Elev, Rudd, Gear, AUX1 ) and this requirement has been restricting my
choice of receivers.

What I would like to have is a radio transmitter that allows me to
swap the AUX1 and throttle control slot at the so that I can use a 4-
ch receiver in the following manner :

Slot 1: AUX1
Slot 2: Aileron
Slot 3: Elevator
Slot 4: Rudder

Is this supported by the new generation of computer radio
transmitters ?

Thanks in advance ,

Y C Lui