I still seem to be having problems locating a source pre-twisted heavy
gauge servo wire, so I have a question for you all: If you have some
typical non-twisted servo wire, with the 3 wires connected in a ribbon, is
it enough to just chuck up the wire as it is in a drill and twist it, or do
you have to seperate the individual wires before twisting them?

I've always been under the impression that the wires had to be seperate so
they wrapped around eacy other, rather then remain being connected and
twisted in a corkscrew pattern.  I've been reluctant to do this with the
joined/flat servo wire because it seems like the insulation could be
damanged when you try and seperate the individual wires.

Merry Christmas all,

Brett