[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
Hi Andy,

A friend in Green Bay came up with this info. Doubling them is a must for club winching specially with the Tullahoma Retriever that allows us to be a man alone launch / retrieve. We put a lot of planes up in a day and that means lots of line twisting / untwisting.
Check the link I posted.  I first posted on RCSE about these almost
2 years ago, and recommended them several times on RCSE since then :)

Anyways, no matter how you found out about them, I'm glad you like 'em.

Thanks for adding your comments.  Can't imagine why not to use the cool clips included.
The snap is rather heavy.

--
Andrew E. Mileski
Ottawa, Canada

RCSE-List facilities provided by Model Airplane News.  Send "subscribe" and "unsubscribe" requests to [EMAIL PROTECTED]  Please note that subscribe and unsubscribe messages must be sent in text only format with MIME turned off.