> Again, Hecells are at their max current rating as well with this motor. If
> you run these cells at more than 16 or so amps for very many flights you
end
> up with an 850mah cell very quickly. Use them under 16 and they will last
> you a while @ 1050mah. Sanyo has a cell out early next year that is
supposed
> to be better than the HECELLS with lower internal resistance.

Thanks for the info!!!
On  related note, I was contacted by "Zinc Air" They are producing a new
battery
with more capacity and lighter weight than the Lithium Ion/polymers and the
Zinc Air
battery can deliver much higher current, charge faster and isn't explosive.
Sounds like an RC dream doesn't it?
As usual, they are filling the military pipe line now and they won't be
available to
the public for a year or so.
They contacted me because they wanted to order 4 delta wings to demonstrate
the
batteries in a small UAV capacity. I wanted them to agree that they wouldn't
use
or reproduce the airframe for any other purpose besides demonstrating there
products,
but they weren't willing to do this..... Makes you wonder.....

Mark Mech
www.aerofoam.com