From: "Mike Bailey" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Cc: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Tuesday, December 31, 2002 11:40 PM
Subject: [F3F] Re: May be this will help?

> This Sierra 2.5m glider is advertised as for F3f. Is anyone flying it? It
looks good and the price is about what I was shooting for to get these guys
an entry level glider.
> Mike

ordered a Sierra 2.5m (=about 100") from ArtHobby in part because I liked
the shape of the fuse and it has a slip-on nose and is carbon fiber
reinforced. I attach a picture that has the fuse in it. They sell those
fuses separately for $75. For further details see:
http://www.arthobby.com/gliders.html