Here's 1 and 2.

1. Fly it into a wood chipper.
2. Fly it into a jet engine intake

Both should shred it into nearly indistinguishable pieces.

At 10:42 AM 1/9/2003 -0600, James V wrote:
"Now I could support the ritualistic sacrifice of a Zagi. That would be challenging."

IT IS!!!

We have tried many ways in the past to destroy a Zagi. We have tried landing them in the roadway behind our slope, 18 wheelers caused no harm. Next we have tried cutting it in half head on with a full carbon ship, darnit, just bounced. It has gotten to the point that we are thinking shotguns or handgrenades taped on. Another method might be soaking it in gas and lighting it....hmm, but even though I am in Texas, California would have something to say about that. I am open to suggestions, we are running out of ideas.
RCSE-List facilities provided by Model Airplane News.  Send "subscribe" and "unsubscribe" requests to [EMAIL PROTECTED]  Please note that subscribe and unsubscribe messages must be sent in text only format with MIME turned off.