Tord, I'm working on a crude version of the system you describe, for the
3010/3030/4000. It allows you to connect the Tx to a PC via a DSC-type
interface and view "virtual servos" on screen. You can't program the Tx
remotely (a thankless project without the official MPX documentation, IMO),
or see a virtual aeroplane, but it's a useful tool to test ideas and
familiarise without connecting up "real" servos.

Current Status: functioning, but needs to be polished up - as usual it's the
final 5% of debugging/development that takes 90% of the time.

Details at http://www.rc-soar.com/servosim

- Mike