> Let me get this right, you state and I quote: "If the market stops
> supporting a business, there will be
> change."    Lets see, Multiplex got bought out, that's change.  I guess
> someone stopped supporting their business.  OK, who done it?  Who stopped
> supporting Multiplex.  It wasn't me...I just bought a receiver from them.
> Must have been you Mark.  By self admission in your latest post and by
> another persons today,  you both admit to buying Hitec.

How on earth did you stretch this to such a conclusion????
Are you a liberal spin doctor?
Maybe on prescription anti depressants?
All I am saying is that the only response to companies that breach
contracts is to not support them. It is the only real power that the buyer
has.
If this results in a drop in their sales, they will hopefully learn
a lesson from it and operate in a more upstanding fashion the next time
around.
We don't have that many suppliers, so we are sort of stuck.
There is no way that this action will put anyone out of business,
but if enough people stand up for principles, it may influence future
decisions.
Or I suppose you can just roll over, say everything is fine and let some
businesses
screw others.

Hitec has had the highest standard of service, this is why
some of the recent events have surprised me.
Hopefully they will maintain that standard and also keep to their contracts.
Karlton has done more for the high end of this industry in the last 2 years
than the big 3 have in the last 15.
He built the Multiplex market in the US and should be compensated for this
or included in the loop.
This aspect isn't any fault of Hitec. MPX Germany should have negotiated
a better contract for Karlton. It really doesn't effect me because I have
wholesale
access through other distributors, but I believe in principle, so I will
stand up for it.
I hope Hitec comes through and does the right thing.

Mark Mech
www.aerofoam.com