Hello Tom,

I have noted the work you have done and I hope you and I can develop a
relationship to move some of your work forward.

Please have patience and understand the plan to distribute the Multiplex
line successfully in the US through Hitec's Southern California office
is a complex and costly undertaking that will take a little time. An
official news release from Hitec concerning Multiplex is forthcoming in
the next week. For now let it be known that Hitec will import a
substantial number of MPX products into the USA as MPX product. There
will not be a "mixing" of the brands, Hitec is Hitec and MPX is MPX. We
are working with Karlton to have him remain a MPX dealer/distributor as
I too admire Karlton for his dedication and passion for the Multiplex
line and it is hoped he will continue preaching "the good word to the
faithful"  for years to come.

As this is my first public post on the issue I must say it has been
simply amazing watching all the speculation, absurd assumptions, shrewd
conjecture, wise observations and sometimes witty remarks concerning
"the purchase" on all the online forums over the last 30 days.

More later as I am leaving for the Pasadena/AMA trade show and will out
of the office and off line for the next 5 days.

Glen Merritt
Marketing Director
Hitec/Multiplex

--
Glen Merritt

We can fly 345 days out of the year in San Diego