I simply hate Airtronics 141s, why anyone would use them is beyond me-buuutttt,
unfortunately I have four old ones laying around that were pulled out of an old F3B
plane.  I want to put them in another old plane I am going to put together "on the
cheap" for the Davenport slope races. Many of you know how these servos get with age,
so I wont go into that here.  I was wondering about possibly "renewing" them a little-
cleaning pots, etc?? Any suggestions or should I just toss em and get something else-
thanks, Walter
---
GG