From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
CC: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [RCSE] Re:Planes for Sale
Date: Thu, 16 Jan 2003 16:33:49 -0500
Careful there Jim. As I recall a Tsunami beat the Icon not too long ago.
happy trails - Rob Glover (guy with a new Tsunami :-))
> > Or maybe he got an ICON and doesn't need the rest of them...

get 2 months FREE* RCSE-List facilities provided by Model Airplane News. Send "subscribe" and "unsubscribe" requests to [EMAIL PROTECTED] Please note that subscribe and unsubscribe messages must be sent in text only format with MIME turned off.