At 08:04 AM 1/20/2003 -0800, Jim Monaco wrote:
Here are the AMA Districts with the states they cover
and following that is the list of the soaring board
members for each district.  This information is in the
AMA magazine and on the AMA site.  Note that there are
a number of soaring proposals available on the AMA
site for review:
http://www.modelaircraft.org/Comp/2005rulesproposals.htm

Jim

District I
Connecticut, Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire,
Rhode Island, Vermont

SOARING BOARD MEMBERS

I:  Fritz Bien, 41 Sawmill Rd., Concord, MA 01742

I'm always looking for inputs. Email me at [EMAIL PROTECTED]

-Friz

RCSE-List facilities provided by Model Airplane News.  Send "subscribe" and "unsubscribe" requests to [EMAIL PROTECTED]  Please note that subscribe and unsubscribe messages must be sent in text only format with MIME turned off.