To: soaring
Sent: Friday, January 24, 2003 1:58 PM
Subject: [RCSE] SKEGS, TIME FOR A VOTE

Time to stand and be counted, maybe this will put this line to rest for a while, but that is more than likely too much to hope for.

All in favor of the continued unrestricted use of skegs in AMA Open Class Thermal Duration contests, (this means the way we are doing things regarding skegs now is just fine), respond with SKEGS YES in the subject line.

All posed to the use of skegs OR those that feel the use of skegs should be regulated and or controlled, (this means we are doing things wrong and really need to change), respond with SKEGS NO in the subject line.

Please respond directly to RCSE, NOT to me! Additional verbage is not required, (it's all ready been said anyway).  The poles are open and will close at 12:00 (noon) Mountain Standard Time  Saturday.  One vote per customer,  I have a contest to go to tomorrow (and I'll be using a skeg) so I won't post the results until Sunday, or maybe Monday.

--- Rich O'Connell
--- PPSS