I personally am a skegnostic, and don't much care if people in contests
use skegs or not, because I am not going to be flying against them anyway.
I use one on the Flamingoid to keep the droopy plastic yard flamingo neck
from breaking.

    What I want to know in this survey is:  HOW MANY DIFFERENT SPELLINGS ARE
THERE FOR SKEG?

    So far I see skeg and skegg and once in a while skag.  One of our
friends from Montreal spells it squegge as I recall.  Add your own versions.
A thread is a terrible thing to waste.