At 05:29 PM 1/28/2003, Bill Malvey wrote:
On 1/28/03 13:42, "George Voss" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> My Organic weighs 28oz, I was flying it today practicing 2m for Nats.

For the Love of GOD, I'm still trying to decide if I want to go back to
Muncie for the NATS and you're PRACTICING already??

Oh well.
Les pulled that message from the archive, I told him it was there... 8-) (I didn't know he was going to repost it but that is kool)

The only thing I practiced today was driving my C5 home from work in 3" of fresh powder in Chicago rush hour traffic, talk about SCARY.

Jim
Downers Grove, IL
Member of the Chicago SOAR club, AMA 592537 LSF 7560 Level III
ICQ 6997780 R/C Soaring Page at www.jimbacus.net